The P & C organises a number of community and fundraising events during the year. So far this year we have already held the – State election sausage sizzle – Easter Raffle and Quiz night. We still have lots more to organise
– Bunnings BBQ – May & Chocolate fundraiser (Term 2) and on their way. We are hoping to organise a new event but will need some help to get it going.
– Federal Election School mini fete – September
Quite a few people have suggested a school fair. We would like to give it a go but we need volunteers. If you think you would be able to either
– make or contribute food or craft items.
– Help on the day by selling on a stall for a few hours
– Help with the pre-organisation of the stalls (book/craft/second hand toys/plants/food)
We especially need people willing to do the last two items, so please drop us a line (email@example.com). We will only go ahead if we can get enough help to make this a successful day. So don’t be shy – drop us a line and get involved in the school community.
If you would like to suggested or organise a fundraising event we would love to hear it.